Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TRACE CYRUS TALKS ABOUT BREAKUP WITH DEMI!

Trace Cyrus, 20, talked to People about his breakup with Demi Lovato, 16: 'Demi is one of my good friends and I definitely became very, very close with her in the past few months, and it's something I really wanted to make work. But unfortunately, we both have very busy schedules, we're both on tour right now.

I'm always on the other side of the world and so is she, so it just seemed like something that can't work out at this time. We gave it a shot and that's all you can do. Every time I hung out with that girl or talked on the phone with her..

..it was amazing. She is someone that I can totally relate to. But she is a lot younger than me. When someone is that much younger, you're looking for different things in relationships. Maybe when she's older and we've both matured, we'll be looking for the same thing and it can work out.'


SO THEY WERE DATING!!!!

0 comments: