Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Demi, 'I Don't Really Like Relationships'


Demi Lovato new Associated Press interview: How do you meet boys? I love boys, (laughs) but, you know, at the same time, it's like, I'm not going to go out there and date every single guy that I want. I might, you know, get their number and talk to them a little bit, but there is nothing wrong with that, I'm 16.

I don't really like relationships. I'd rather have a lot of really cute guy friends. That's why, another reason why you never really see me 'with somebody' like for a long time. Cause it's like I'd rather have a lot of really cute guy friends that you can have the attention from by flirting with them, but you don't have to kiss them and you don't have to be tied down to anybody.

On not fitting in as a kid: In middle school I was in the popular clique and looking back on it, it wasn't worth it. I would have rather been happy and not known to anybody, rather than being stuck in a clique of people that it's all drama and gossip and rumors, things like that. It's not

Ever written a song too personal to release? There have been times when it has been way too personal, but I never would release any thing like that. Just keep it on my computer, like keep it in a journal. All of my songs are from personal experiences, but I think you can get a lot out of them. ... It really is what inspires me at the moment.

Was it intimidating writing with John Mayer? It was kind of intimidating actually, because it was hard for me to get the lyrics out, 'What if he thinks this sucks?' ..So I was terrified, but at the same time I was sitting there, I was like, 'This is really cool,' and then every time he did compliment me I would get super excited

0 comments: