Tuesday, March 31, 2009

NICHOLAS SPARKS CREATES MOVIE FOR MILEY CYRUS



The Notebook author Nicholas Sparks has created a new role specifically for Miley Cyrus.

The celebrated novelist wrote The Last Song with the teen sensation in mind - and now she's set to star in the film.

Cyrus tells WENN, "Nicholas Sparks wrote the movie The Last Song for me and you never hear that the movie is written before the book. He wrote it with me in mind.

"I've always been lucky to play parts that relate to me and this doesn't at all. I have my issues but not as bad as this chick (in the movie), so I'm happy to play someone that's just kind of out there and not someone I like, so I can actually see if I'm a good actress or not.

"So we'll see how that goes!"

Cyrus will play a rebellious teenager sent to spend the summer with her estranged father in the film, which will mark Julie Anne Robinson's big film directorial debut.

0 comments: